- An Alumnus of IIMB
- Masters in Commerce
- Masters in Psychology
- Advance NLP practitioner
- Certified Career Guide
- Certified Train The Trainer from MahAchArya, OMI and Success Resources
- Certified POSH Trainer
Srividya, a TEDx speaker is an internationally acclaimed facilitator, pioneering effective learning using various
techniques for skill and behavior improvement. She has 24 years of experience in the corporate and social sector to
invigorate and humanize her sessions.
Srividya has vast experience in formulating and delivering training modules People skills and behavior – Leadership,
Working Together, Women Development, Diversity, POSH etc., Her emphasis has been on bringing a transformational change
through insightful experience.
From keynote speeches to trainings, Sri is one of the most sought after name in the corporate industry.
Sri has worked with Thomson Reuters, Karvy Computershare, Havya Technologies (an Entrepreneurial venture) in Learning
& Development and Operations.
She has been interviewed on TV and Radio channels across the world.
Srividya’s passion to work with people and invest in our society has led her to dedicate herself in various activities in
the field of public education and mental health. www.vishwascounselling.org www.gurupurskar.org
She was a management Committee member of IIMB Alumni Association. Has organized a Leadership Event with Dr. APJ
Abdul Kalam, former President of India as key note speaker at IIMB among others.
Link to Sri’s TEDxtalk – “Shakti -The Feminine Power” | Srividya Nagaraju | TEDxColoradoSprings @
Flagship Programs :
- ‘Dhureena’ – An exclusive ‘Advanced Leadership program’ for Successful Managers
- Shakti, The Feminine Power -An impactful workshop to identify and nurture the women power within and achieve more…
- ‘Pure Happiness’ -Simple & Powerful Science to manage stress and be happy. Flood Your Body & Mind with abundant Happiness like never before. www.purehappiness.in
- ‘Chetas’ -Unwind & Add Zest to Your Life-understand yourself differently, revisit the past, review the present and redirect or set a new path for the future.
- ‘Network = Networth’ -How to create, enhance and measure the quality of our network to increase our networth
- ‘Being Sensitive’-Sensitization program to deal better with all genders and abilities
- 1 + 1 = 11 -Empowering team-members to develop a powerful team All programs will be customisedto the organization needs.
Know more about her @ www.srividyanagaraju.com